Friday, January 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!


HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY TO MY PRECIOUS NOAH BUG! 

I will never forget the day our midwife told us you were going to be a little boy. Your Daddy was so excited to know he was going to have a little "mini me" following him around! All I can remember is squeezing your Dad's hand, laughing and crying, and thanking God for you. From the moment I found out you were going to be our firstborn up to this day, I knew/know that God has special plans for you. 

January 21st, 2011...I finally met you, sweet boy, and fell in love with you the second they laid you in my arms. I will never forget the way you looked up at me...and almost smiled, even though you were only a couple hours old. (Sadly, Mama didn't get to hold you until a couple hours after your birth because I had an emergency c-section) 


                                          I can't believe how much you've changed, sweet angel. 

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment