Monday, January 16, 2012

Multitudes Mondays

10. A gift that's sour, a gift that's sweet, a gift that's just right:  Lemons, Cake, A cup of coffee from my hubby
11. 3 yellow things that strike you as as fresh mercy: Sunshine, yellow roses, my son's golden hair
12. something above you, something below you, something beside you: The roof over my head, our new rug, my hubby and son
13. 3 sounds you hear: Toy Story 2, Noah talking to his Daddy, toy game
14. 3 ways you glimpsed the startling grace of God: my daughter kissed me for the first time, starting my photography business (a feat I didn't think possible), the Lord blessed us with money to take our son on a birthday trip
15. one thing you wore, one thing you gave away, one thing you shared: new high heels, cd with pictures on it, the word of God with my babies
16. 3 ways you witnessed happiness today: my kids playing nicely together, giggling children, husband is excited to take me on a date today


     So many blessings I've overlooked this week. I spent the week with an overwhelming feeling of boredom, which sounds crazy, because I have two little ones to keep up with. I know a lot of it has to do with the cabin fever we are all experiencing. I am so thankful for the cold weather and I see it as a blessing from God. But, in my selfish human way, I am counting down the days until warm weather; when our kids can get outside and run and play without dealing with cold fingers, toes and noses!  God is good and I am blessed beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment