Monday, January 9, 2012

The Joy Dare

One Thousand Gifts in 2012



January 1st-Three things about yourself you are thankful for: My vision, my walk with Christ, and my love of learning


January 2nd-A gift outside, inside, on a plate: play area behind our apartment building, pitter patter of little feet, cupcake from a friend


January 3rd-3 lines you overheard that were graces: "please, mama" "I love you" "An anonymous donor paid your electric bill for December. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"


January 4th-one gift old, new, and blue: Salvation, Camera, Voucher for a date night with hubby (written in blue ink)


January 5th-Something you're reading, you're making, you're seeing: The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, crayon creations with my Noah, the smile on my son's face


January 6th-One thing in your bad, your fridge, your heart: Diapers, leftovers, a desire to strengthen my walk with Christ


January 7th-3 graces from people you love: Apologies, Understanding, Love for the Lord


January 8th-light that caught you, a reflection that surprised you, a shadow that fell lovely 




January 9th-a gift in your hand, a gift you walked by, a gift you sat with: my cell phone, our car, my daughter

1 comment:

  1. What a cool picture of your son's reflection! I miss when my kids were young and were so fun to take pictures of:) Great list!

    ReplyDelete