Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Do Not Forget Small Kindnesses and Do Not Remember Small Faults."

     Life is sometimes really hard...we are faced with difficult situations that are out of our control and the only way that they can be solved is by keeping the faith in our Lord and Savior; which definitely involves a lot of prayer. Only in doing these things (among a few others) will we see miracles happen. This was part of our sermon this morning at church...and it was extremely uplifting. :-)  It reminded me that when we are faced with "troubling situations" that we are not alone. Always there with me is my precious Savior Jesus Christ. Today was a rough day for me...for several reasons, but I'm keeping my chin up and my eyes lifted towards the heavens. God will get me through this...I've just got to gather the right ingredients...faith, love, prayer, and perseverance, and apply them to each situation that comes my way...good or bad. I didn't have much to write today...but this was on my heart and I wanted to share it!  Hope everyone has a blessed week!  And remember, no matter what you are faced with, have faith and the Lord will take care of it!  "Don't worry! Be happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment