Friday, April 16, 2010

Friends Make the World Go Round

     So, today is the start of alumni weekend at my alma mater, Roanoke College!  I have been waiting for this event for like, well, since I graduated, lol. AND, I think what I'm most excited about is introducing little Noah to everyone. I am having lunch with my Seminar class on Saturday at Mac and Bobs and even my professor is going to be there. Everyone keeps telling me they can't wait to see him in person, as everyone is keeping updated with pictures on facebook! :-)  We are also meeting up with our friends Robert and Justin (who I haven't seen in a long time) and doing something with them....who knows what else we will end up doing. I think we may be having brunch at the college on Sunday, but we are just playing everything by ear, really...don't want to get too tied down with plans, because it's just way more fun being spontaneous! 
     Today, since the warm weather is back (YAY) I am probably going to take a walk with Rebecca. Who, by the way, is going to have her little one sometime over the next two weeks, so keep her in your prayers! I can't wait for baby Emilie to get here...it will be so nice having a teeny tiny baby to hold again! My Noah is growing like a weed and is already up to 13 lbs...WOW!  Time is going by so quickly, it's unbelievable. I am so thankful I have made a new friend in Becca...it is nice knowing I have that one person I can talk to about anything...a best friend, which up until now, I haven't had for a while. I came upon the perfect quote the other day "“Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend - or a meaningful day.”  I am going to do my best to make all things meaningful and live life to the fullest! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment