Monday, April 26, 2010

Electronically Challenged???

     So I apparently had my settings set so that no one could comment on my blogs...silly me, lol!  I went in and tried to fix it, so if anyone has time...even just to type "hi"  ummm..that would be awesome. That way I will know if the problem has been fixed or not!
    Anyways, not much to write about today. Simply that the Lord is doing a great work in my life (and my family's life). The Lord has layed something on our hearts which we are nervous about...but still praying hard about (and have been for months now). As soon as a decision is made I will discuss it in greater detail. Until then, please pray for us that we will be accepting of God's will!  I am having a really rough time with this, but I know God is going to do great things...if we just keep the faith and trust Him. Even though it's scary...sometimes the hardest part is taking that first leap of faith! But once we take it...great works are able to be done through us! Thanking God for each day and every wonderful blessing! 

1 comment: