Friday, April 30, 2010

Mama's Little Messy Boy

     Noah ate cereal for the first time today and let me just say...what a messy boy!  It was absolutely hilarious to watch...I'm so thankful I decided to take pictures! :-)  He had more on himself than he did in his tummy...at least he seemed to like the taste of it!  We started hiim on rice and we're going to try that for a few weeks and see how he does with it. Then, I think we will move on to barley and maybe then on to the cereal with fruit in it!  I just LOVE watching him grow....*smile*  We were worried that it would upset his stomach with him only being a little over 3 months old, but on the box it says assisted sitter...and that's what he is. Infact, he is at the point he can almost sit up on his own, so we thought he was ready. Also, another way they said you could tell if babies are ready to eat solids is if they reach for the food in your plate..and Noah is constantly grabbing food off of mine, haha!  :-)  But anyways, I'm just thankful it went over so well.
     While I was at WalMart this morning I was so happy because my friend Kristy got to meet Noah for the first time. It was nice seeing her again because my goodness, it's been months...at least half a year I guess!  But, that's another babysitter added to the list, lol! :-) 
     I am excited for the weekend because tomorrow we are going to the Strawberry Festival...I am SOOOO craving a strawberry shortcake...yummy!  And who knows, I might just pig out and get a strawberry shake, too!  We're meeting up with our friends Anna and Allen, and Alisha and Josh...and their cute little baby girl Aria!  :-)  It should be a lot of fun...and hopefully it won't rain, even though it's calling for afternoon showers! Well, gotta get off of here now, becaues I've got a TON of laundry to do before hubby gets off of work. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment