Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Attack of the Allergies

   Beginning to wonder when i'll stop being attacked by my allergies. I seriously wake up every day with a runny nose, scratchy/itchy throat, and the inability to breathe right. I even have a humidifier hooked up which is doing absolutely nothing. And the thing is, I'm not the only one they are affecting...poor little Haleigh gags when she eats because of her constant nasal drip (thank God for Simply Saline) and sneezing; Noah and Caleb have it too. At first I thought it was a virus, but I have a tendency to think not. None of us are running fevers or really feel bad...just a family full of sneezers, lol. 
     We have officially packed up almost everything we own...except for the bare essentials. I had forgotten how exhausting it is to try to pack...and Saturday is going to be even more hectic. Hopefully, it will remain fairly well organized since we labeled each of the boxes with the room they are supposed to go to and what each one contains. Anyways, please be praying for us that all will go well and that the Lord will hold off the rain...and also that it won't take the kids too long to get adjusted to being somewhere new. :-)  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment