Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A Bit Busy

    As you can tell, I've fallen behind on my blogging. :-)  I have a very high matienance little girl and an adorable little boy who is teething. AND, who has learned to throw temper tantrums quite well...welcome to the terrible twos! *sighs*  I know this will get easier and these phases will pass (and I will probably miss them very much) but for the moment, it simply means one VERY EXHAUSTED MAMA!!! I've been praying for patience every day and I can feel the Lord giving me the strength to make it through the days.
    But, speaking of Mama's...I haven't had a chance to write about Mother's Day. Let me just sum it up by saying this...I am very BLESSED!  I woke up to the smell of hubby cooking breakfast which he brought to me to eat in bed. The kids got me a card and five free cupcakes to Bubblecake...YUM!!! *grin* We spent the day with family and it was truly a wonderful day.
     I hate to rush this but I am so exhausted...imagine nonstop crying/fussing from 7am until 8pm. And no, I'm not exaggerating. As soon as Haleigh would stop fussing Noah would being...either because his teething was bothering him or because he would throw a world class tantrum. I have to admit, that kid is extremely strong willed...which will come in great in the future but for now....sheesh! *shakes head*  I will either have an extreme amount of patience by the time these terrible twos end, or I will have a head full of gray hair...we shall see. Hope each of you has an awesome night!




No comments:

Post a Comment