Friday, May 6, 2011

The Gift of Motherhood

     As Mother's Day approaches I am constantly reminded of the gift I have been given. The Lord has blessed me and trusted me with this incredible task of motherhood and I thank Him daily for it. I know that these children are His and I will raise them up to know the Lord. They will be active in church activities, we will study the bible together as a family, and then one day (a day I am very much looking forward to) I pray that each of my children will accept Jesus into their hearts...so that I can spend eternity in Heaven with them. This is a constant prayer that I lift up to my Lord...that He will provide me with the patience and knowledge I need to teach my children about Him. Thus far in life, becoming a mother has been my greatest achievement and I am so thankful the Lord has trusted me with it. Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment