Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Haleigh's One Month

     Let me start off by saying that I am SO thankful for my husband. He is amazing...end of story. :-)  And let me follow that up with taking a toddler and a newborn to the doctor's office is a nightmare. Imagine sitting in the waiting room for almost 30 minutes while your hyped up child goes crazy over the fish tank (which would have made me smile except that some little girl kept shoving Noah out of the way because she wanted to watch the fish too) *sighs*. Then, when we are actually called back to the room, Haleigh wakes up and is ready to eat, Noah is screaming because he is teething and his dope of a mother forgot to give him Tylenol before we left the house (bad Mommy award). 
     Things settled down a little bit when our amazing Pediatrician came in and told us what a wonderful job we are doing with our daughter (have I mentioned how much we LOVE Dr. Beazley?). She left the hospital weighing 6lbs 2oz and today weighed in at 8lbs 5oz...what a little chunker, lol. At least we finally figured out what was causing her tummy troubles so she is thriving. She isn't only growing out, but up, too...left the hospital at 18.75 inches and now is 21.5 inches long. WOW! I am just so proud of our little girl...she gets more beautiful by the day and I can't imagine life without her in it. *grin* 
     And to end this, let me just say again...LOVE MY HUBBY! :-)  I couldn't have made it through the doctor's visit without him (or maybe I could have, but would have ended up losing my sanity). And even more than that, I couldn't go through this life without him by my side. Thanking God for a wonderful hubby and daddy to our little ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment