Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday is the Bestday!!!!

     Woke up this morning not feeling too well again. Turns out this is the worst experience with allergies I've ever had; most days begin with a runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes...and my most recent sympton...a sore throat. Sheesh. Anyways, I didn't let that stop me from enjoying this wonderful Sunday. After listening to an amazing sermon on chapter 17 of Judges (a story about Micah and his mama) which teaches that as God disciplines us because he loves us, we should bring our children up in the same way...and even though punishments aren't fun for anybody, it teaches our children obedience and respect; not only to us, but also to God.
    After this, we discussed what to do for lunch and my awesome husband said he would make us bacon/cheeseburgers. YUMMY!  They were delicious. While he did this I started up the crock pot to make homemade vegetable soup which was also yummy. After lunch we decided to take a trip up to the parkway...something we haven't done since last summer (about two weeks after finding out I was pregnant with Halebop).
    We went for a nice hike...which three of us enjoyed. Our little Hales was less than thrilled but after she got comfortable she spend the majority of the hike snuggled up sleeping close to her Mommy. I am addicted to photography so I took a ton of pictures of the day...and I'm glad I did. This is one memory I want to remember forever and I'm glad I had my camera with me to capture the day. Needless to say, I've had an awesome weekend and am looking forward to the big move next Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment