Thursday, May 19, 2011

MOVING

....in 9 days!!! HOORAY!!! :-)  Caleb and I spent last weekend packing while my parents watched the kids, and we will be doing the same thing again this weekend. I hate living surrounded by boxes (because silly me has packed several needed items which I've had to dig around for). But, I know that this time next week we will be SOOOOO close to our new home. :-)  Anyways, just wanted to update about that.
     Noah and Haleigh are doing awesome. We are finally adjusted to our new addition...and she is even "almost" sleeping through the night at only 7 weeks. She normally falls asleep around 8:45-9:15pm and sleeps 'til 3-4am. She eats (which normally takes about 30 minutes or so) and then sleeps again until 7:30 or 8am. Needless to say, we are truly blessed and not missing out on much sleep at all. *grin*  
     Caleb and I are currently discussing a weekend away...without the children; which will probably happen sometime in the next couple of months (after we've gotten used to our new living arrangements). I have no clue where we will be going as of yet (much discussion still needed on the subject) but I'm really looking forward to it. Being parents is incredible, and I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world (LOVE MY BABIES) BUT, amongst all the diaper changing, tantrums, and crazy fun kid chaos...we forget that we aren't just parents, but husband and wife too. 
    Anyways, enough with the rambling, lol...off to do yet another load of laundry. I promised myself I wouldn't be doing any dishes or clothes today, but the two huge piles of clothes that desperately needed to be folded kept calling my name....louder and louder as the day went on until I eventually could no longer ignore it. And thus, here I am....yet again. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment