Wednesday, December 22, 2010

11 Months Old

     And a month left to go until Noah is one year old. I can't say it enough...I love being a Mom and I'm so thankful God has blessed me with this opportunity. We are so proud of Noah and his daily accomplishments and, although I can't believe the one year mark has crept up on us so quickly, I am thankful for it. I hear so many "parents" complaining about how their children were mistakes and going on and on about how annoying their kids are. It makes me so angry to hear these kinds of words. Children are a wonderful blessing from the Lord, and although parenting isn't always easy, it's the most loving and rewarding job anyone could have.
     I pray that each one of you is having a very blessed holiday season!

Here is the most recent picture of Noah I have...please excuse the hair in his eyeballs, lol..he so desperately needs a haircut but we are waiting until after Christmas! :-)

My beautiful baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment