Tuesday, December 14, 2010

High Res Haleigh

  Tomorrow we go for our high resolution ultrasound and I couldn't be more excited. I don't exactly know why but I'm feeling a little nervous, too, because I'm having blood work and a urine specimen done. I'm just praying that everything comes back ok and that our little Haleigh is super duper healthy. :-)  It's been pretty weird for us this pregnancy because everything is SO MUCH DIFFERENT. When Noah was in my tummy, I had a midwife and the technology at Montgomery Regional was superb. The ultrasounds looked like actual photographs...
Noah Whately in Utero

But now, with this office, their technology isn't the best quality and it's really blurry. The ultrasound tech was "pretty positive" we were having a little girl, but she chose to send us to the high resolution facility in order to have a better look, so to speak. :-)  Here is an example of Western Va OB/GYN ultrasound:


Haleigh in utero

So, as you can tell, there is a huge difference in the quality of the photos...we're definitely looking forward to seeing our precious little girl in high def tomorrow, lol. I'm just so very thankful that all appears to be healthy and well in our baby girl...and I really can't believe she already weighs a pound a half. That is unbelievable.
Please say a prayer for us tomorrow as we go to our visit and I will be sure to update as soon as I get the chance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment