Thursday, December 30, 2010

Noah's First Haircut

    IS HAPPENING TOMORROW! Is it weird that I"m totally nervous about it...*smile*  I'm just in love with his little baby curls and now they are going to be all cut off. But, the boys in my family keep telling me he is starting to look "girly" and I certainly don't want that. :-(  So, it's off to the hair salon tomorrow afternoon. I will definitely be taking pictures and praying with my whole heart that Noah Bug cooperates. It makes me nervous someone is going to have a pair of scissors that close to my little one's head, but I know it's going to be ok. 
     Noah isn't the only one who is getting a haircut either...I decided I would, too. And let me just say, it's going to be totally different. I've got to look at pictures today and try to find something that works for me but I'm thinking I'm going to get it cut pretty short. :-)  I'm in need of a change for sure. Anyways, that's my little update this morning...now it's off to fix some breakfast for my family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment