Monday, December 27, 2010

Baby Einstein Equals Brilliant Idea!

     Who knew that one simply made DVD could keep my child entertained for an hour? We bought Noah the Baby Einstein animals in their habitats DVD for Christmas and I decided to give it a try. It has real footage of baby animals running around and looking adorable. Well, Noah LOVES it. He will sit in front of the TV and watch the entire thing the whole way through just laughing and giggling at the animals....and this DVD is so educational...I love it. He actually said the word "deer" the other day. I was like, huh? But then I realized that's one of the sight words on the Baby Einstein movie. We don't watch a lot of TV in our house but somedays when Noah needs some downtime, I turn it on for 30 minutes to an hour and that seems to give him enough chill time to enjoy his day...and it keeps the crankiness away. :-) 
     So, needless to say, I will be purchasing more of these movies as soon as possible. In fact, Mom is coming over today and we are going shopping so I might just pick up a few more! *grin*  Well, I guess I better get off of here and fix little man some breakfast...I'll tell ya one thing, that kid sure can eat, lol. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment