Monday, December 13, 2010

24 Weeks

24 Weeks
Weight Gain: 4 lbs
Haleigh's Weight: 1.5 lbs
     
     I can't believe I'm down to only having 3-4 months left to go (I've figured up the dates...the baby can come anytime between March 4th and April 12th because my doctor promised she wouldn't let me go past 41 weeks). I can't even begin to describe the emotional roller coaster I'm on right now. Sometimes I have days where I am so excited for Haleigh to get here I just can't sit still but then on other days, I'm so worried about how I'm going to handle two under the age of two. Not to mention, Noah is my sweet little handsome boy and I can't stand the thought of him thinking Mommy is focusing more of her attention on someone else. :-(  I know he will get used to having a sissy around but I am worried about the initial reaction, I guess. I'm really hoping the flu precautions will be lifted by the time I deliver so that Noah can come and visit us at the hospital...how I'm going to manage going 2-3 days without seeing him makes me so sad. I'm so thankful for this little girl who is on the way and I can't wait to hold her for the first time. I'm sure in that moment all of my fears and worries will disappear and I will regain my confidence. :-)  
     On to other things...this weekend has been fairly tough. Caleb started feeling bad on Friday evening (which was his birthday) and after we got back home from Cheddar's he lost all of his dinner. :-(  He started running a fever that night around 102 and even with Tylenol/Motrin we haven't been able to get it to drop below 100...and that was still as of this morning. We set up an appointment to go see the doctor so he's taking off work a little early and we're heading over there around 3 this afternoon. Please keep him (and us) in your prayers...that the Lord will take this away from him and will keep us from getting it. I didn't realize how hard it would be chasing after a toddler and nursing a sick husband, but oh my goodness, I'm absolutely exhausted. It's all right though...God is giving me the strength I need to endure. 
     I pray that each of you has a wonderful start to your week. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment