Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010

 I can't believe I have to say goodbye to this year...it's the first one in a long time I'll be sad to see go. This is the year I became a Mommy and the Lord showed me what a true miracle children are. It hasn't been the easiest and has been filled with many ups and downs along the way, but each day God has provided the answers and patience I need to make it through. In exactly 21 days I celebrate my first child's birthday and I couldn't be happier. I sometimes really miss the days of him being so tiny he fit in the crook of my arm, wanting nothing other than to be rocked to sleep. But, I have to admit it has been such a blessing seeing him changing and developing into a toddler over this past year. Sometimes it makes me sad to think that my little one is growing up on me, but the happiness in seeing who he is becoming trumps the "sad" days by far. 
     Another huge moment for us this year was to learn we would be giving Noah a little sibling. Only five months after giving birth to Noah Bug, I took a pregnancy test which, to my surprise (even though we were trying) came back with a big happy plus sign. I can't begin to express my happiness from that day and the many prayers sent Heavenward praising God for our second miracle. Later we would find out that God would be giving me a baby girl...so now, I have a matched set; brother and sissy. *grin* I can't say it enough, but GOD IS SO GOOD!!! We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Haleigh Marie and looking forward to what other things the Lord has in store for us in 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment