Wednesday, December 29, 2010

26 1/2 Weeks

     And so thankful to be in trimester 3!!! :-)  I can't believe on Monday I am going to be 27 weeks preggers. I actually found out that 27 weeks is the first week a baby has a significant chance of surviving on their own outside of the womb. It would be a long journey filled with monitors and very likely complications, but, it's nice to know she would have a fighting chance. So, hubby and I are going out one night to celebrate this huge milestone (an idea stolen from one of my friend). I finally got around to taking a picture of my growing tummy for this week...and I can't believe how big I'm getting. (And unfortunately, not just in the belly, lol)  Why is it that pregnant women don't just grow tummies...we also grow boobs and butts?  *grin* At least I have the luxury of knowing that after giving birth I will get the majority of my figure back...maybe just a bit curvier. *smile*  Ok, well, I'm off to put little one to bed and get some rest for myself, too. It's been a long day and not the greatest, but I'm thankful for it all the same. God is good!

2 comments:

  1. Raquel! You look absolutely stunning! You may feel that you are growing more than in the belly but I think the opposite! You look like you have worked yourself into wonderful shape! And best of all your beauty seems to only grow each day! I truly hope that you feel as beautiful as you look!

    ReplyDelete