Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Attack of the Mood Swings

    One of the strangest things about pregnancy is the unpredictable mood swings. I can seriously be laughing hysterically one minute and sobbing uncontrollably the next. It's pretty bad. Well, I have been very thankful to say that up until this past week I haven't had much of a struggle with hormone issues...I've felt pretty "normal" if you can call it that. But, oh my goodness, for some reason, yesterday they decided to strike and man are they vicious. Let me just say to my dear husband, I love you and thanks in advance for putting up with me. I knew you were incredible when I met and fell in love with you, but to see you so patient with me makes me fall in love with you all over again! *hug*
     I know that one day I will look back on this and laugh but when it's happening I don't feel much like laughing...or maybe I do; but I guess I feel like crying too. I don't know...ok, reading this back to myself I DO sound funny. Anyways, please say a prayer for me if you think of it! God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment