Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Debate about Names

     So, Caleb and I have been debating about what to name this baby if it turns out to be a boy. We definitely know we want the middle name to be Lucas, but can't seem to agree on a first name. I really like the names Connor, Rylan, Mason, Hayden, and Bricen. Caleb likes the name Desmond...*sighs*  Who knew that picking a baby name could be so hard. With Noah, we had our names picked out before we were even married *laughs* so this second time is a bit more challenging. I hope that it turns out to be a girl, because that name we've already got ready to go. Hayleigh Marie (Hayleigh because Leigh was my mom's middle name and Marie, because it was my grandma's middle name). 
     If anyone has any suggestions we are willing to consider them. :-)  Thanks for your help!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love Connor and Rylan! Not so much loving Desmond..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, lol. I am not a fan of Desmond, myself! :-) Gotta love the hubby though...at least he tries! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like desmond....Desi L.J.! but I do see the old fashion taste it could leave. You know my only advice I can offer is wait, keep finding more names....and one day you will think something about the baby and youll put a name there and it will fit. Miss you and can hardly wait to watch your belly grow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca...you are always such a blessing to me. :-) I can't wait to see you...I'm missing you like crazy.

    ReplyDelete