Friday, August 20, 2010

7 Weeks, 4 Days



  So, apparently I was a little off in my calculations as to when this little one is due *smile*. But, yes, today marks the almost 8 week mark and we couldn't be happier. We also learned today that our due date is April 4th, 2011. When I saw that heartbeat flashing on the screen, I almost lost it...I swear, it's one of the most powerful things in this world...our new little miracle. *grin*  Our appointment went very well and we really liked the doctor we saw today. We will see a new doctor for each visit (there are four in their practice) so we can get to know each of them...that way, a stranger won't be delivering our baby. We discussed a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section) and there is a 5% chance that there could be complications...we're praying about where the Lord wants us to go from here. Keep the prayers coming...that this will be an easy pregnancy and that baby will be happy and healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment