Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Rough Start to the Day

     Please say a prayer for me if you think about it. I have had horrible morning sickness over the past couple of days...since lunch yesterday I haven't kept a meal down and it's really starting to catch up with me. I'm so tired from the pregnancy itself not to mention being nauseous wears me down. I don't get morning sickness quite as much as before but when it does hit me, it hits hard. :-(  Another thing that has been getting to me is I've just been so worried something is going to go wrong with this pregnancy. I think it's because I had a close friend of mine lose a baby when I was pregnant with Noah and it scares me unbelievably. I wish I could be as carefree as I was with the first pregnancy but I know now that it's not just something that happens in the  movies...stuff like that is real and when it hits so close  it puts a completely new perspective on pregnancy, children, and life. I have been giving my worries over to the Lord and that has helped tremendously. God is so good and I know that whatever His will is for my family, for this pregnancy, and our future it is perfect. Thanks for listening to my ramblings this morning. It's nice to know I have a support system in my blog family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment