Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby Killed for Not being "Boy" Enough????

What a sick and twisted world we live in....I saw this on the news and it made me want to lose it. How on earth could anyone EVER harm an innocent child? There are so many wonderful couples in this world trying to conceive right now, and can't. And then, you have people like this who would in a second take away God's precious gift without a second though...a child they probably didn't even have to put any effort into getting here. Normally I only post happy or humorous things on here but this shook me up so bad...I just had to share it. Anyways, please pray for this man who took his little boy's life...that He will feel conviction and ask God to come into his life. I believe even in the face of tragedy, God performs miracles. Rest in peace, baby Roy.



* I just saw that another blogger posted a post about this on her webpage...if you would like to see her response to this, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment