Friday, August 20, 2010

Prenatal Visit #1

     Well, we FINALLY have a prenatal visit set up for this morning at 10:30. I decided to switch to a different OB/GYN office in Salem and they were shocked when I told them the other office I was planning on going to had rescheduled my appointment three different times this week. I do believe we are going to like this place MUCH better! *grin*  Anyways, we are having our ultrasound this morning and I can't wait to see our beautiful little baby for the first time. And since I'm almost 9 weeks, it won't look like a blob anymore, but more like a baby. I don't really know why, but I am extremely nervous about today. Please say a prayer that the baby will be happy and healthy and that Mama will be too!  Thanks so much...will update again later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment