Saturday, August 28, 2010

Update

     So sorry I've slowed up on my blogging. Noah has had a horrible week of teething and Mommy and Daddy aren't getting much sleep. During his naps (which is when I used to blog) I've had to catch up on rest myself. This is one phase that I definitely could pass on if I had the chance to do so, lol. *grin*  Just gotta pray daily for patience...God will get us through it! :-)  
     We went to see my high school football team play last night...and THEY WON!  See, the Rockets don't really have a good track record for wins, so to speak, so when they scored their first touchdown in the first 30 seconds, I knew this was going to be a great game; turns out it was, because they whooped the opposing team 24-6...love me some Rockets! 
     Monday makes the 9 week mark and I am slowly starting to feel the morning sickness improving. I still have days where I wonder how I'm making it through, but they are becoming farther apart...praise the Lord! We have another ultrasound at 11 weeks (the Nuchal Translucency test) to check for extra fluids...I think this will tell us if the baby has a higher chance of having down syndrome and something else...I can't remember. Please pray that everything turns out well with that...we honestly discussed not having it done because we didn't have any tests like that when I was pregnant with Noah Bug; we're going to love this baby regardless! And we're still apt to cancel the ultrasound and just go to the appointment...just don't know yet! 
     Well, I guess I better get off of here...naptime is getting harder to maintain...especially with the pain caused from teething. Keep little Noah in your thoughts and prayers this week and that another little tooth will break through soon and give him some relief!  :-)  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment