Monday, August 16, 2010

SO VERY EXCITED!

     Well, tomorrow is the BIG DAY! We are heading to the doctor bright and early to have an ultrasound of this little baby bean inside my tummy. I truly cannot wait to hear the sweet thing's heartbeat....one of the biggest miracles I have witnessed in my lifetime...knowing that God created a living being to grow inside of me and has given him/her to me to grow up as a disciple for Christ. I can't wait to post pictures so be on the lookout tomorrow for a blog update of our visit. 
    Wow, I can't believe in seven short months, we will be parents of two. That's definitely exciting but a tad scary as well...for the simple fact that I'm terrified about have two babies that little; a 15 month old and a newborn. I sure am going to have my hands full. *smile* But I know that this is all part of God's perfect plan and I can't wait to see what He has in store for our family. PRAISE GOD!

2 comments:

  1. I think you and Caleb are such great parents..It seems like you really have it all figured out,God,family,love. I hope one day to be such a wonderful parent,just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That brought tears to my eyes. I have no clue who you are but tonight a stranger made my day, lol. I thank you for it. :-)

    ReplyDelete