Monday, August 30, 2010

Williamsburg!!!

    We are heading back to Williamsburg later this week....I'm really not sure of the day yet because Caleb is planning the entire trip this time and wants the day to be a surprise. I'm really hoping it's sometime this week, though, because I'd rather go during the week than on the weekend...less busy that way! :-)  I have a pretty fun week planned though...hanging out with my friend Rebecca this morning, spending time with my brother, and my friend, Anna. 
     We only have 8-10 weeks until we find out whether we are having a little boy or girl...and I'm SO hoping for frills and lace this time around *smile*. We go back in three weeks to have another ultrasound done...the Nuchal Translucency test (to check for Down Syndrome). I just can't wait to see how big our little one is getting...it makes me get butterflies in my tummy just thinking about it. I'm so amazed at the ways God is blessing our family!  
     I just wanted to give everyone an update about life at the Johnstons...:-)  I pray that each of you has a wonderful Monday and great week ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment