Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Apologies

     I wanted to take a second and apologize for falling a bit behind in my blogging endeavors. Unfortunately the morning sickness isn't really letting up...and that, mixed with the combination of my sweet Noah becoming more mobile makes it difficult to find the time some days. Speaking of Noah, I just can't believe how much he has accomplished within just a couple of weeks...the thing that sparked it all was sitting up. And now it seems that his efforts to be mobile are snowballing from that one event....sitting up, scooting backwards, holding onto the couch and using it for balance as he walks back and forth, rocking on his hands and knees; I know it will be only a couple of weeks and then crawling will ensue. I know many parents dread this milestone but I am so looking forward to that day, because it will open up so many doors for him. He won't be forced to lay in one spot anymore "just being bored", but instead, will have the ability to go wherever his precious little mind takes him. And from this, I will be able to see his personality shine through even more. 
     But when this happens, I will be spending the majority of my days eyes glued to my son. Blogging will take place before he wakes up, after he goes to bed, and during nap times only. That's all right with me, because I blog for fun...and only a small amount of spending money on the side. :-)  I am chomping at the bit for his little legs to take off...and yes, I must be crazy because then I will spend my days chasing him, more than likely WITH morning sickness...but this is what being a parent is all about; loving someone so much that on certain days you wonder why your heart hasn't exploded yet. It actually hurts sometimes to love as one loves a child. If you aren't a parent, you probably think this statement is crazy, but I guarantee that any other Mommies or Daddies reading this blog "totally" gets me. I think I hear someone waking up in the next room, so I will end here for today. :-)  I pray that each of you is having a blessed week and will continue to in the days ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment