Thursday, August 19, 2010

In the Mood to Whine

     I am having a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day! *sighs*  I don't think it would have seemed QUITE as bad were I not pregnant and extremely hormonal. It started with waking up to a horrible migraine, which refuses to go away. Then, I got a phone call from Lewis Gale saying they had to reschedule my appointment AGAIN!  Let's just say, this was not a very nice Mamma to the lady on the other end of the line. I quote this..."This better not happen again because my husband has already taken off two days this week because of your rescheduling..." and do you know what she had the nerve to say to me??? "...there's no need to threaten me because you're upset!"  I told her I wasn't threatening her but that it was absolutely RIDICULOUS...anyways, I spoke to her manager and she was much nicer and said she completely understood me getting upset and that she would reschedule me for Tuesday of next week and she would make sure that our appointment wouldn't be cancelled....at least she was nice. I've decided that if they are rude to me or if they have to reschedule again, we are going to go to Carilion or back to Montgomery OB/GYN. Then, we went to WalMart and let's just say that people who are supposed to be Christians, are extremely RUDE...as in, a former church member saw me and refused to speak...so thankful we have moved on with our lives. Anyways, please pray for me that the Lord will soften my heart towards this individual, because I do not like to feel resentment towards anyone...and that he will soothe these pregnancy mood swings and hormonal issues...*smile*  God is so good and I want the light of the Lord to shine through me in every way possible...:-)  I pray that each of your has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment