Thursday, August 5, 2010

High Chair

     Noah's great grandma bought him a high chair today...we are all very excited about it! :-)  We have been using his swing since it has a tray on it to feed him in, but he is starting to outgrow it and, well, we decided it was time for an upgrade. :-)  Needless to say, he LOVES the high chair, especially since it has a HUGE tray on it that makes it easier to feed himself. I will post picture sometime tomorrow because I want to take them while he is eating dinner this evening. 
     We have exactly twelve days left to go until we meet our new little one! I don't know if I mentioned this in a past blog but we are taking Noah with us so that he can meet his sibling. *grin*  That just makes me so happy...not that he will understand, probably, but that's ok. We are going to take lots of pictures of our visit...I just can't wait to hear the heartbeat. It made me so happy everytime we went for a visit and got the opportunity to hear Noah's...such a miracle. The morning sickness isn't nearly as bad as what it was with Noah...I tend to get most of my nausea during the night and none during the day for the most part, which I truly believe is God's way of making it bearable for me to still keep up with Noah Bug! 
     I hope each of you has a blessed day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment