Friday, August 13, 2010

Sleep Deprived

      I was up at 5:30 a.m. today because this adorable little baby in my belly didn't want me to sleep. *grin*  I never had problems with Insomnia when I was pregnant with Noah Bug, but this pregnancy is very different. I'm tired, but I can't sleep, the morning sickness hits randomly (opposed to before when I was sick all day, everyday) and I'm already starting to gain weight. Don't get me wrong, it's better in a lot of ways, as in, I feel like I have more energy and my acne hasn't flared up...not to mention, time is going by so much faster now, so in less than a week, I'll be 2 months pregnant. WOW!  That only leaves 7 months left to go....so very exciting. 
     Anyways, today I am taking Noah downtown to visit the Science Museum. We're picking Daddy up from work so he can come with us. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to it. I, myself, haven't been to the museum in years, so I'll have fun there...they have a hands on exhibit which I'm sure Noah is going to love. I will be taking my camera and as long as photography is allowed, I'll be sure to update later with pictures. Anyways, I hope each of you has a wonderful Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment