Tuesday, July 13, 2010

All About Little Boys


A Boy is...

Trust with dirt on its face,
Beauty with a cut on its finger,
Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair,
and the hope of the future with
A frog in its pocket.





Amazing Joy


There’s lots of fun,
And we don’t mean maybe,
Coming to you
With your boy baby.


Your life is filled
With amazing joy
By this adorable creature,
Your baby boy.


Watch him, love him,
Learn again how to play,
As your own inner child
Comes out more every day.


Take lots of time
To enjoy your son,
Because much too soon,
Childhood is done.

*I LOVE YOU NOAH!* 

     Before I found out I was having a little boy I secretly had always wanted a little girl. There are so many cute little outfits to dress them in and I knew that years in the future I would have that special someone to go shopping with and the occasional trip to the spa. But, then God blessed me with a little boy...and I sometimes find myself wondering why I would EVER want a girl *smile*. Boys are just so much fun and they don't care about getting dirty or what they wear. And the lack of variety in the clothing department makes it pretty easy to decide what Noah will wear each day....jeans and a t-shirt, or khakis and a polo pretty much sums up our choices. It will definitely be quite a change if the Lord chooses to bless us with a little princess one day...but a day I'm much looking forward to! :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment