Sunday, July 18, 2010

*YAWN*

     I don't know what is wrong with me! *sighs*  I got like nine hours of sleep last night and woke up this morning absolutely exhausted AGAIN!  :-(  It's just so hard to make it through the day when all I want to do is sleep. Like, take yesterday for example...now grant it, I didn't get a ton of sleep  the night before that, but I felt like I was a walking zombie all day. Anyways...point being, it's kind of annoying, but I guess I'll just have to try to nap while Noah is taking his, lol.
     We are headed to church with Caleb's parents this morning, so that should be a lot of fun. I know they are both chomping at the bit to see little Noah! :-)  But who isn't?  He is like the cutest baby in the WORLD!!! But, I'm being biased, of course, lol...I'm his Mommy...you can't expect any less of me! *grin* Anyways, I guess I had better get off of here, I want to do a bit of my humor blogging before I have to get ready for church! :-)  Have a blessed Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment