Friday, July 23, 2010

First Prenatal Visit

     So, I scheduled my first prenatal visit....YAY! I go August 17th to get my first ultrasound done and hear baby's heartbeat for the first time. Caleb is taking the day so we can spend it together celebrating this brand new life. :-)  To be perfectly honest, I'm really thinking it might be a girl...I have had ZERO morning sickness and  when I was pregnant with Noah Bug, a week before I even knew I was expecting...just looking at food made me nauseous. The only symptoms I've really had was some menstrual like cramping and being overly tired...I think that's been worse than anything. But God is working that out, too!!! Because now Noah is taking 2 naps a day...that on average are lasting between 2-2 1/2 hours!!! God is so good!  Anyways, just wanted to let everyone know the first step in our road to parenthood once again!  Thanks for all of the support from everyone...I can't believe how many Facebook comments we got yesterday!  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment