Saturday, July 24, 2010

Funny Facebook Status Updates

Richard Storry ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Kristian Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Kika grammar is important. For instance, commas save lives: Let's eat grandpa. Lets eat, grandpa.

Erik : Build a man a fire and he is warm for a day. Set him on fire, and he is warm for the rest of his life.

Craige is wondering where noah kept woodpeckers on his ark!

Terrianna lovato Press Ctrl+W to see something amazing..

Kristian I decided to cancel my Twitter account.I don't want to sound paranoid, but I'm pretty sure people are following me.

Terrianna Having the love of your life break up w/ u & say u can still be friends is like having your dog die & your mom saying u can still keep it.

Daniel would kill for a Nobel Peace Prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment