Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Going Well

     So, the new schedule that we started on last week is going phenomenal! :-)  Noah is taking longer naps during the day, which aren't getting interrupted with my cooking and cleaning anymore and he has been in such a great mood for the most part. We still have our days *smile* but who doesn't? We are seriously in the middle of major baby proofing because every thing we own has turned into Noah's own personal jungle gym. He has started trying to pull himself up using the furniture....not quite there yet, though. He makes it halfway and then topples over and as long as we don't react to it, most of the time he won't cry if he bumps his head. At least he hasn't figured out how to open doors/cabinets yet...that's a relief, lol!  
     Tomorrow he is 6 months old and that means halfway to a year! *sighs*  I just can't believe 6 months from now he will be making a mess of that birthday cake, surrounded by who knows how many other one year olds, lol. I can't wait, but at the same time, I don't want to rush it...but instead, to just enjoy each day as it comes. Yes, I'm having a moment...even tearing up a bit. I just can't believe how fast he is growing! :-)  But anyways, that's my little blip of the day. I pray that each of you has a very blessed Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment