Monday, July 26, 2010

Quotes about Kids

My childhood should have taught me lessons for my own parenthood, but it didn't because parenting can be learned only by people who have no children. More funny Bill Cosby quotes

Don't try to make children grow up to be like you, or they may do it. More funny Russell Baker quotes

I take my children everywhere, but they always find their way back home. More funny Robert Orben quotes

Human beings are the only creatures that allow their children to come back home. More funny Bill Cosby quotes

Pretty much all the honest truth telling there is in the world is done by children.More funny Oliver Wendell Holmes quotes

I've got seven kids. The three words you hear most around my house are 'hello,' 'goodbye,' and 'I'm pregnant More funny Dean Martin quotes

When my husband comes home, if the kids are still alive, I figure I've done my job. More funny Roseanne Barr quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment