Friday, July 16, 2010

My Router Died

     Or something along those lines...I called Comcast last night because my wireless had stopped working...AGAIN!  This is really nothing new with Comcast...I hate their service, but it's the only one we can get where we are. Anyways, they told me it had "timed out" and that I would need to take it by and exchange it for a new one...so, that's what I've got to do. I decided to stop by the library this morning and figured I would just check my email and blog here...and then just do the exchange tomorrow sometime. So, if you don't see as many blog posts in the next 24 hours, that's why! :-) 
     On the brighter side of things, if you can call it that, I've been having what feels like morning sickness for the past couple of days. Who knows if that's what it really is or not...but I'm hoping. Not so much for the morning sickness part, obviously, lol, but that I'm preggers again!  I can take a test Monday, so I will know then for sure! I will definitely be updating as I know more!  Anyways, I've gotta go...Noah has decided that it would be awesome fun to talk as loudly as possible here at the library...he is just too cute for words somedays! :-)  Ok...have a very blessed day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Sorry for the trouble with your internet connection. If there is anything our team can do for you, please feel free to email us at the address below. We're always happy to help.


    Kind Regards,
    Melissa Mendoza
    Comcast Customer Connect
    National Customer Operations
    We_Can_Help@comcast.com
    @ComcastMelissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! :-) I guess the customer representative I spoke to last night was wrong, because when I got home this afternoon, my wireless was back...good as gold! :-) I appreciate your comment, though. I will definitely keep you in mind if I have any problems in the future!

    ReplyDelete