Thursday, July 22, 2010

This is Surreal

Daddy
 
Mommy and Baby J
 
Noah
 

     As I sit here and write this...thinking about that teeny tiny little baby in my tummy, I just can't believe it. Yes, we were trying, but we had NO idea that this would happen quite as quickly as it did. :-)  It's been a busy day filled with phone calls and lots of hugs from many people....not to mention my phone has been buzzing off the hook with calls of congratulations! We are so very excited, but it feels so different than when we found out we were expecting Noah Bug. This time, we've got the parenting thing down to a pat...it's just, NOW THERE'S GOING TO BE TWO OF THEM!!! I feel so dizzy with so many emotions right now...excitement, joy, fear!  But more than anything...PRAISEFUL!  God has blessed us again and we are so thankful to Him for it. We don't know what lies on the road ahead of us, but we believe 100% that He will provide us with whatever He sees fit. Please continue to pray for our family and that He will deliver a happy and healthy baby to us. We're hoping for a girl this time...and she is already named...Hailey Marie (the spelling is up for debate, lol). I am so excited about watching my tummy grow again...and everything that comes with that. The kicks, the nudges, even labor and delivery!  And yes, I'm crazy...crazy in love with my unborn baby!  I can't believe how in love I am with them already...I just can't wait to see them on that ultrasound in a couple of weeks. I will update as soon as I know more about my appointments etc....I do know I will be seeing either Dr.Walsh or Dr.Harding at Lewis Gale...:-)  PRAISE GOD FOR THIS BLESSING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment