Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Six Months Noah



My Sweet Little Noah Bug,
     Mommy can't believe you are 6 months old today. :-)  You have went from stationary to number one wiggle worm in the span of just a couple months...I've got to keep a very close eye on you now. You've even learned to be sneaky!  You know on some level what the word no means and if I say it, and you do what I asked you not to do, then shoot me that cute little grin of yours...it's going to take a faith like no other to punish you little boy! :-)  I love how you are into everything now...and what reaches your hands, also reaches your mouth, unless Mommy and Daddy are there to stop you. I love how you love eating fruits and veggies....sweet potatoes and pears are your absolute favorites! :-)  You have already started to realize that the baby food Mommy feeds you isn't nearly as yummy as the food on your Mom and Dad's plate...but that's ok...that's what we have the food processor for!  
     Mommy realizes that somedays it gets a little cramped in our tiny apartment, but you never seem to really notice. You wake up and see, hear, smell, or feel something new everyday...our home is a brand new world for you to explore. Plus, Mommy gets to stay at home with you, which she LOVES, LOVES, LOVES! :-)  I've started to notice that those steel blue eyes that Mommy SO LOVES are starting to turn green...but that's all right, too, because they are the color of Daddy's eyes...so when I look at you I'm already starting to see the spitting image of Daddy! :-)  And that's a good thing...ya'll are both so cute! 
     I love you, Noah Whately. Happy six months today, baby bug! Just think...six months from now we'll be surrounded by friends and family while you take that first plunge into that yummy, yummy birthday cake!  It sure will be a sight to behold, I'm sure of it!  I love you with my whole heart, Noah, and I'm so thankful for you....and so very blessed to be your Mommy!
Hugs and Kisses,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment