Monday, July 19, 2010

Riddle Me This

ANSWERS AT THE BOTTOM


1) Impossible Age
When asked how old she was Suzie replied In two years I will be twice as old as I was five years ago. How old is she?\


2) Unwanted Riddle
he person who makes me has no need for me The person who buys me doesnt use me The person who is using me doesnt know What am I?

3) It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

4) What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?







1) She's 12 
2) A Coffin
3) Nothing. Nothing is greater than God, nothing is more evil than the devil, the poor have nothing, the rich need nothing and if you eat nothing you'll die
4) A River


Found HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment