Monday, July 19, 2010

6 Months Old

      Noah turns 6 months old on Wednesday and I just can't believe it. It astounds me how fast time is going by...and I know I say that phrase too much sometimes, but it's so very true. He is a completely different baby than we brought home...he has his own little personality that has started to shine through so much over the past month...his giggles and smiles have increased ten fold and I can't tell you the number of days he has Mommy and Daddy rolling on the floor laughing; and he eats up every  minute of it! *smile* He is a pro at holding his bottle, has almost accomplished using a spoon...if only the poor child wouldn't shove it halfway down his throat and gag himself, he has started to love laying on his tummy and even sleeps that way most of the time now, he knows just what a camera is and how to pose (unbelievable, but VERY true), his blue eyes get bluer by the day so my hopes of a brown eyed baby have faded...but that's ok, because I've come to fall in love with the blue and don't want it to change! Anyways, these are just a few of many accomplishments and milestones my beautiful Noah has reached this month! I can't help but brag on him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment