Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I've Learned to Pencil In!

     I was all set to have a day of adventure and fun, lol. I spent the morning cleaning and taking care of everything that needed to get done so that Caleb wouldn't have to focus on anything other than relaxing when he got home tonight. I had packed up all of me and Noah's stuff for the day...since he is FINALLY feeling better...PRAISE THE LORD!  He woke up in such a great mood, back to his normal self, and it is an absolutely gorgeous day outside...well, anyways, right when I had finished getting everything ready, poor little guy had fallen asleep in his crib! *smile*  I could have picked him up and carried him out to his carseat but I didn't want to risk waking him up..he just looks so peaceful. So, I guess I am waiting until he wakes up to go anywhere...too funny. He definitely wears the pants in our family..I love it! :-)  Anyways, I hope each of you is having as great of a day as we are...God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment