Saturday, July 31, 2010

Bag Sale and Touch a Truck

     This morning, Mom and I are headed to Once Upon a Child (the one at Townesquare) for their annual bag sale...you pay $10 (or maybe $15) and get as many clothes as you can shove into a plastic grocery bag. We are pretty psyched, because Noah's clothes are small enough that I will probably be able to get the majority of his fall/winter clothes for $20. :-)  And bargains make me happy. For anyone else who would like to head out there, the sale starts at 10 a.m. and continues through 8 p.m. tonight. 
     Then, after Caleb gets off of work we are going to take Noah to Touch a Truck at Greenhill Park, as long as it has stopped raining. Definitely looking forward to this fun day ahead of us. I just can't wait to see the look on Noah Bug's face when he gets to see all of those different types trucks...he already loves, loves, loves firetrucks and ambulances. I'm thinking it's probably from the flashing lights and even the sirens don't scare him...which surprised me. 
    An update on me and baby...we are both doing really well. I still haven't had any morning sickness which I am very thankful for. This pregnancy is just so completely different than before...and I"m not complaining, LOL. Different in a good way because I haven't been sick at all, just a LOT more emotional. But that's ok, because I'm hoping that since it's so different, that means we're having a baby girl. Who knows, though?  All right, I'm going to get off of here so I can start getting ready for the day ahead. God bless each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment