Thursday, July 22, 2010

Update

     I was right....sort of. Turns out, I DO have an ear infection, but I also have to go and see an ear, nose and throat doctor, because...and I quote "you have the ear canals of a child!" Apparently, my ears never developed the way they were supposed to or whatever...I don't really understand it....except that my canals are small and twisty. Anyways, this isn't a big issue right now, but it can affect me later on so I've got to get that taken care of sometime soon....which means another bill...which means another something that takes away from savings, lol. And yes, I laugh at this, because I've realized that it's almost impossible to save money right now....but that's all right; God is providing everything we need and more!  :-)  
    So, to treat the ear infection I'm going to use a new type of drops on the market for the first few days and if that doesn't help then I'm going to switch and use an antibiotic. Oh, and by they way...I also found out today that I have to use ear drops every day for the rest of my life...YAY!  *smile*  

No comments:

Post a Comment