Thursday, August 18, 2011

Baby Fever

    OH MY GOSH!!! Seriously?!?!?  I have baby fever so darn bad...AGAIN.  Sheesh. I seriously just can't get enough of my kids. They are just so stinkin' cute and that makes me want to just keep having them. *sighs*  Although, this time, I'm going to be smart about it. Even though it's something I desperately want, I'm forcing myself to wait. I know I'm going to be crazy busy in a couple of months when Halebop starts becoming more mobile...because then I'll be chasing two of them around. Afterall, I did have twins the hard way, lol...two pregnancies. *grin*  That's what it feels like anyways, especially with them being so close together in age. 
      Caleb and I are planning to wait until next Fall but that is just sooooo far away. Really the only thing keeping me from giving in is that we are planning a week long vacation to Key West next summer and I know that if I get pregnant anytime soon, that will be out of the question. :-)  And getting away with my hubby on a romantic vacation is just the thing I need. 
     
Brother/Sister Love...She spit up on him!!!
*GIGGLES*

No comments:

Post a Comment