Monday, August 1, 2011

HOORAY!

    I am currently only 13 pounds away from my goal weight. I was a size 14 at the end of my pregnancy and I'm now down to a size 8-10. Some things I can wear size 8 and other brands I am still in a size 10. Either way, I'm ecstatic. All of this working out sure is paying off. Since having Haleigh I've lost 33 pounds...and I couldn't be happier. 
     Hubby and I went to the Kirk Y tonight and walked/jogged around the indoor track. It was the first time we've done that and it was pretty fun. I liked being able to see the view of downtown Roanoke. Plus, getting a break from the kiddos was good, since the past couple of days have been pretty rough with tantrums and meltdowns. Ohhhhh, the joys of Motherhood! *smile*   
     Anyways, I'm off of here now to get ready for bed before Caleb gets back in from playing with the little ones. We have a new routine where after we get home from working out, hubby takes the kids out to play/swing. He loves getting to spend one on one time with them and I like getting a break. So, it works out for everybody. Anyways, hope each of you is having a great start to your weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment