Monday, August 15, 2011

Updated Pictures

    Well, in just one week our little Noah Bug turns 19 months old. It's hard to believe that in just a few short months we will be planning his 2nd birthday...wow! And Haleigh will be five months on the 30th. And as hard as it is to believe I'm already getting baby fever again. *sighs* It seems like as soon as my kids turn 4 months old I'm ready to have another one, but this time, I'm listening to my body, and not my mind, haha. Caleb and I decided we are waiting until next Fall to start trying for baby Johnston number 3, and I'm doing my best to stick to that decision. My body definitely needs time to rest as I was pretty much pregnant for two years straight. So, yeah...that's the plan, lol.
     Anyways, I wanted to post a couple of updated pictures of Bug and Bop because it's been a while. Here are a couple....



No comments:

Post a Comment